August 9, 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
One event on August 23, 2022 at 6:00 PM
Are You Interested in Making a Difference in the Community?
Do You Want to Help Newcomers Settle Successfully in Canada?
Join Us to:
• Get an Overview of our Organizations within Welcome Centre System and other Community Partners
• Become familiarized with Volunteer/Placement Opportunities
• Help Newcomers Adapt & Integrate into Community
• Find out about available Programs / Services
• Learn Best Practices, Policies & Procedures
• Understand the Benefits of Volunteering
By dialing the toll free number 1-800-263-2075 Ext. 201 you will be booked with one of the settlement counsellors. Based on your needs and eligibility, we will refer you to Welcome Centre services. Click here to know more.
We help families with school registration process and understanding the elementary and secondary school system. Click here for support
We have group sessions on how to use library resources for improving English, for job searching, etc. click here to see our event calendar.
We have professional counsellors to support you during difficult times. We provide support to people experiencing loneliness, low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and more. Click here to learn more.