August 15, 2022 @ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
An event every week that begins at 12:00 PM on Monday, repeating until August 29, 2022
One event on August 6, 2022 at 10:00 AM
If you are an Internationally Educated Nurses (IEN) looking to:
• Meet Mentors and Guests from Nursing Field
• Expand your Academic and Professional Networks
• Nursing Standards & Guidelines
• Relicensing & Accreditation Practice Support
• Explore Canadian Workplace Culture and Values
• Speak with other Newcomer Nurses
• Explore Employment Opportunities
• Share Information and Resources
• Give and Receive Peer Support
Then join our:
Weekly Session on Mondays 12:00pm – 13:30pm
Monthly Session on Saturdays 10:00am – 11:30pm
By dialing the toll free number 1-800-263-2075 Ext. 201 you will be booked with one of the settlement counsellors. Based on your needs and eligibility, we will refer you to Welcome Centre services. Click here to know more.
We help families with school registration process and understanding the elementary and secondary school system. Click here for support
We have group sessions on how to use library resources for improving English, for job searching, etc. click here to see our event calendar.
We have professional counsellors to support you during difficult times. We provide support to people experiencing loneliness, low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and more. Click here to learn more.