August 27 @ 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
If you are an International engineering Graduate’s network (IEGN) looking to:
• Meet Mentors and Guests from Engineering Field
• Expand your Academic and Professional Networks
• Explore Canadian Workplace Culture and Values
• Speak with other Newcomer Engineers
• Explore Employment Opportunities
• Share Information and Resources
• Give and Receive Peer Support
• Communicate in English
Then join our: Monthly Session on Saturday
By dialing the toll free number 1-800-263-2075 Ext. 201 you will be booked with one of the settlement counsellors. Based on your needs and eligibility, we will refer you to Welcome Centre services. Click here to know more.
We help families with school registration process and understanding the elementary and secondary school system. Click here for support
We have group sessions on how to use library resources for improving English, for job searching, etc. click here to see our event calendar.
We have professional counsellors to support you during difficult times. We provide support to people experiencing loneliness, low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and more. Click here to learn more.