October 20, 2022 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
The ESL department of Alexander Mackenzie HS holds a Parents’ Night in support of SEPYR
Following topics are covered in the session
– Things parents should know about their child’s education at Alex Mack
– Tips for newcomer students’ mental health
Location : Alexander Mackenzie High School
* It is delivered in various languages including Russian and Korean
* C/O Yun Kim and Olga Joukova, School Settlement Workers
* Please email Yun Kim at email@example.com for further information
By dialing the toll free number 1-800-263-2075 Ext. 201 you will be booked with one of the settlement counsellors. Based on your needs and eligibility, we will refer you to Welcome Centre services. Click here to know more.
We help families with school registration process and understanding the elementary and secondary school system. Click here for support
We have group sessions on how to use library resources for improving English, for job searching, etc. click here to see our event calendar.
We have professional counsellors to support you during difficult times. We provide support to people experiencing loneliness, low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and more. Click here to learn more.